Methenamine Hippurate Tablets Market Size, Industry Trends, Historical Data, Growth Analysis Forecast to 2030
The global methenamine hippurate tablets market size was worth around USD 8.91 Billion in 2022 and is predicted to grow to around USD 14.74 Billion by 2030 with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of roughly 6.51% between 2023 and 2030.
The study examines the market drivers, restraints, and challenges for methenamine hippurate tablets globally as well as how they will affect demand during the forecast period. The paper also investigates new potential in the methenamine hippurate tablets market.
Click Here to access The Full market Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/report/methenamine-hippurate-tablets-market
Market for Methenamine Hippurate Tablets: Overview
Tablets containing methenamine hippurate are prescribed drugs for the treatment or avoidance of bacterial urinary tract infections (UTIs). The drug is often accessible as tablets, and methenamine hippurate plays a crucial role in the drug’s breakdown in the urine, which releases formaldehyde and hippuric acid. These two components’ subunits both have antibacterial qualities. The industry relates to the manufacture and distribution of certain pharmaceuticals. It includes participants like distributors, manufacturers, and suppliers. Equally important to the sector are the medical professionals who write the prescriptions for tablets. The demand for tablets is anticipated to increase as the number of UTI infections increases. However, there are also growth limitations for the sector.
- The global methenamine hippurate tablets market is anticipated to expand annually at a CAGR of roughly 6.51% over the forecast period (2023-2030), according to the analysis supplied by our research analyst.
- The market for methenamine hippurate tablets was estimated to be worth USD 8.91 billion in 2022 and is anticipated to grow to USD 14.74 billion by 2030.
- The market is anticipated to expand significantly as a result of the rising incidence of UTIs.
UTI prevalence is rising, driving market expansion
Due to the rising incidence of UTIs worldwide, the market for methenamine hippurate tablets is anticipated to expand. Millions of individuals throughout the world suffer from urinary tract infections, which are incredibly frequent health problems. Escherichia coli (E. coli) is the most common type of bacteria to cause UTIs. It enters the urethra and ascends to the patient’s bladder. It may occasionally also get to the kidney. The bacteria is known to infect the bladder, urethra, and kidneys, among other regions of the urinary tract.
increasing bacterial evolution to limit market expansion
The development of antibiotic-resistant bacteria is one of the main factors that is anticipated to restrict the growth of the worldwide methenamine hippurate tablets market. The related bacteria have evolved to become resistant to the medication’s effects as a result of misuse or overuse of the drug. The medical world is quite concerned about this since this evolution limits the efficacy of tablets. Another key factor in the industry’s slower growth is the general lack of public awareness about UTIs and precautionary or preventative actions.
Preventive care is in greater demand, creating potential for expansion.
The global industry may experience increasing sales during the projection period as more people around the world become aware of the value and advantages of preventative care, particularly in the wake of Covid-19. Since it can help people maintain a healthy lifestyle and delay the start of any significant conditions, preventive care is crucial. People can save money by taking the necessary precautions now to maintain their health and avoid paying for expensive medical procedures and treatments later in life. For instance, taking methenamine hippurate tablets as prescribed by a doctor or drinking a lot of water are two approaches to prevent UTI.
Limited availability in underdeveloped countries will impede market expansion
In poor countries or regions that are now experiencing numerous social, political, and economic problems, the tablets could not be easily accessible. The size of the global methenamine hippurate tablets market may be challenged by problems like a weak healthcare infrastructure, a lack of specialists, and other regulatory challenges. When examining difficult problems in the sector, it’s also important to take into account the growing acceptance of alternate treatments for UTI prevention or treatment.
Get more info : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/news/global-methenamine-hippurate-tablets-market
The Global Methenamine Hippurate Tablets Market is segmented based on product, application and region.
Global Methenamine Hippurate Tablets Market: Product Segment Analysis
● 6 Tablets/ Bottle
● 20 Tablets/Bottle
Global Methenamine Hippurate Tablets Market: Application Segment Analysis
● Healthcare-associated UTIs
● Uncomplicated UTIs
Recently Occurring Events :
- According to studies conducted in the UK and published in the British Medical Journal in March 2022, methenamine hippurate tablets have the same effect as antibiotics in treating UTI situations. This study is significant for the Indian healthcare industry because, at the moment, low-dose antibiotics can be taken regularly as a prophylactic treatment for UTI according to local medical standards.
- Leading pharmaceutical company GSK declared in November 2022 that it has created a brand-new, extremely efficient antibiotic for UTIs. The business claims that the finding, the first antibiotic to be discovered in the previous 20 years, is quite effective. Given their high level of confidence in the effectiveness of the antibiotic, GSK management has already halted doing additional tests on the medicine. The US Food and Drug Administration will soon receive their data for the approval process.
The global methenamine hippurate tablets market is home to players like:
● Mylan N.V.
● Merck & Co Inc
● Cadila Healthcare Ltd
● Pfizer Inc
● Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd
● Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
● Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
● West-Ward Pharmaceuticals Corp
● Abbott Laboratories
● Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
● Bausch Health Companies Inc
● Procter & Gamble Co
● Jubilant Life Sciences Ltd
● Lupin Pharmaceuticals Inc
● Cipla Ltd
● Amneal Pharmaceuticals LLC
● Allergan plc
● Novartis AG
● Sanofi S.A.
With the highest CAGR, North America will take the lead.
Due to the rising incidence of urinary tract infections, North America is predicted to experience the highest growth in the worldwide methenamine hippurate tablets market. The community is better aware of the various preventative and therapeutic alternatives available for addressing the ailment, which further supports regional growth. The US and Canada’s strong healthcare systems are crucial to North America’s economic growth. Additionally, the regions are seeing an increase in funding for in-depth studies on the detailed understanding of methenamine hippurate and its future applications. Other important drivers of regional growth are high disposable income, rising demand for preventative care, and rising healthcare costs.
Get Customization Report : https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/custom/7141
About Us :
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, company reports to country reports. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database.